Is anyone else worried about our D

Good point. I just want you to be wrong for once.  :)

375062[/snapback]

I'd like to be wrong here for the sake of our season, I just can't see it with the blind faith in TAnderson or worse yet being forced to play Edwards on running downs. We can fix this with a situational run down player, even someone on twilight time, and I'll be surprised if we don't see this addition.

On Farr- you are correct that the Rams did not use big interior linemen. I think Agnew was only playing around 280, Farr was probably a little lighter than that.

I don't think that we will have a significant drop off against the run with Williams gone. I think we are very good at using different schemes that utilizes all of the talent that we have in other positions besides the DL to put pressure on opposing offenses.

I have 2 nagging concerns regarding the DL.

1. Lack of depth - if Sam were to go down with injury this turns into a major issue.

2. After the end of last season several Bills, including Spikes, were being interviewed on the NFL network and they were asked about Williams resigning. To a man they pleaded for TD to get it done! I assume they better than anyone know how much Williams contributed to our defense. For them to want it done sooo badly and then it not getting done leaves me a bit worried.

I don't think that we will have a significant drop off against the run with Williams gone. I think we are very good at using different schemes that utilizes all of the talent that we have in other positions besides the DL to put pressure on opposing offenses.

I have 2 nagging concerns regarding the DL.

1. Lack of depth - if Sam were to go down with injury this turns into a major issue.

2. After the end of last season several Bills, including Spikes, were being interviewed on the NFL network and they were asked about Williams resigning.  To a man they pleaded for TD to get it done!  I assume they better than anyone know how much Williams contributed to our defense. For them to want it done sooo badly and then it not getting done leaves me a bit worried.

I'm sure they'd now say that they'll be able to replace him, although not in so many words. They're all (still) buds.