What are my chances?

of getting a couple of tickets for the 11/27 game?  On July 16th

372329[/snapback]

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. I think it will be fine though, because its against Carolina...not any kind of rivalry game. But, that is the one weekend of the year that I know for a fact I'll be back in Buffalo, so its a likely game for myself and a lot of other displaced WNYers to go to...

I'm guessing you won't have to buy them on the 16th, but if the bills are doing well, it will sell out by mid-season.

of getting a couple of tickets for the 11/27 game?  On July 16th

372329[/snapback]

If the 11/27 game is on July 16th, then why is it called the 11/27 game...

:(

Getting thru on the first day is traditionally a nightmare. The thing that's horrible about it is that all you can do is put in an order, you can't select the exact seats unless something's changed.

For the Carolina game on Thanksgiving weekend I wouldn't think you'd have to get them on day one.

If the 11/27 game is on July 16th, then why is it called the 11/27 game...

:( 

Getting thru on the first day is traditionally a nightmare.  The thing that's horrible about it is that all you can do is put in an order, you can't select the exact seats unless something's changed. 

For the Carolina game on Thanksgiving weekend I wouldn't think you'd have to get them on day one.

372423[/snapback]

Thanks for the input guys!!!!