NFL Network (lack of)Coverage

NFL Network runs 24/7 so you'd think they'd have a little something about our Bills once in a while. Sure, there's plenty of repeats of All Access and such, but rarely are the Bills ever mentioned. Saw a 15-second thing about the recent Champions weekend at the Ralph and a 10-second 2004 highlight from the Seattle game. IS that the best they can do for us hungry fans?

I sure hope the Bills get some attention on the network in the coming months leading up to opening day.

Has anyone seen Bills' footage or interviews from OTAs, or am I missing something?

Seems to me that certain teams are featured all the time (Ravens, Jags, Eagles, Vikings)and others, like the Bills, hardly exist on the NFL Network radar.

Sure do miss the hometown coverage from Empire Sports.

NFL Network runs 24/7 so you'd think they'd have a little something about our Bills once in a while. Sure, there's plenty of repeats of All Access and such, but rarely are the Bills ever mentioned. Saw a 15-second thing about the recent Champions weekend at the Ralph and a 10-second 2004 highlight from the Seattle game. IS that the best they can do for us hungry fans?

I sure hope the Bills get some attention on the network in the coming months leading up to opening day.

Has anyone seen Bills' footage or interviews from OTAs, or am I missing something?

Seems to me that certain teams are featured all the time (Ravens, Jags, Eagles, Vikings)and others, like the Bills, hardly exist on the NFL Network radar.

Sure do miss the hometown coverage from Empire Sports.

355635[/snapback]

The NFL network, at least in the offseason, seems to be a training grounds for nfl players who want to get into broadcasting after their careers are over and nothing more, it has minimal hard content or analysis.

The NFL network, at least in the offseason, seems to be a training grounds for nfl players who want to get into broadcasting after their careers are over and nothing more, it has minimal hard content or analysis.

355738[/snapback]

Love your avatar. How'd he get his head on backwards?

(Yeah, I read the thread, we're trying to cover for the Buffalo)

Love your avatar. How'd he get his head on backwards?

(Yeah, I read the thread, we're trying to cover for the Buffalo)

355745[/snapback]

RJ got sacked by a gay French designer before he went on the runway.

I know what you're talking about re: NFL network and Bills coverage, but after painfully watching Rich Eisen sucking up to NFL players/execs/coaches, I won't turn it on at least until camp opens up.