If you are in the Florida Keys go to Sharkey's

BMWR100RT

I was on a trip this last week and watched Pat's/Bills game at Sharkey's SharkBite Grill where the Florida Key Bill's Backers meet. It was awesome.

https://floridabillsbackers.com/bills-backers-bars/florida-keys-bills-backers/

My family of four got there early and the setup was great. Had the shout song and horn on a PA and great Buffalo Vibe. The president of the club was very welcoming and told of a great Buffalo story of how the KWBB got the best place in the bar by getting the place up and running after hurricane Irma with a bunch of hard working Buffalo contractors.  Made me proud. And the owner is a Bengals fan but was that appreciative.  

One of the best parts of the game was that the Miami game was on in the next seating area and we were cheering both the Bills and the Ravens as they destroyed Miami. By the fourth quarter the fish fans had left to go home and cry on their giant pillows.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.