Planning Draft Day

slothrop

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know of a good web site about how to plan a kick-ass draft day? I am hosting our league's draft this year and I am looking for ideas.

355102[/snapback]

I don't know of any draft sites but our league typically meets for a long lunch on the Friday of the draft. Then 9 holes or 18 holes of golf depending on who is a man and who is a boy. With all sorts of bets flying throughout the afternoon.

Try to get as many of your league mates as absolutely drunk as you possibly can while your are pounding 9 oz. bottles of water.

Order pizza to be delivered at 6:00...for the guys that get there early....

Draft begins at 7:00.

Get either a classic "guy" movie,....(The Godfather, Goodfellas), or a DVD or video of a couple of football games and let them play while the draft takes place.

at the middle round of the draft....take a 30 minute cigar smoke break and while everyone is out smoking, check their draft cheat sheets and see who they expect to pick in the up coming rounds.

Most imortantly,

Have fun!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.