Fan is for "Fanatic" -- So Thank You Bills!

MarlinTheMagician

Since 1966 I have watched virtually every game this team has played.  I have missed only a handful.  And I am with them, win lose or draw.

It saddens me that we won't get our Super Bowl this year.  Sure hope we get one before I die.  But the negativity is such unnecessary salt in the wounds.  So I am hoisting my beer to a great squad and a great year.  Top 10 in Bills history.  Does today sting? Of course, that is part of it.

But here is to an incredible squad of young men and coaches.  Here is to all they overcame -- I can't recall a team facing more adversity.  Here is to having faith that Beane will tinker with the roster and get us over the hump.  Here is to believing that his tinkering, plus a good draft and Hyde, Daquan and Von Miller will be enough to put us over the top.  And here is to the best fan base in the world, which keeps it fresh and fun.   Chins up!   And here is to getting a Lombardi in 2024 (I won't even be 65 yet)!!!

Forever, LET'S GO BUFFALO! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.