If We Made The Playoffs Last Year...

Even if JP is awful, the season can be salvaged if MM has a quick hook. I for one do NOT, under any conditions, want to see JP keep the Buffalo Bills from making the playoffs in 05.

339611[/snapback]

I agree with this. I am a big JP supporter and hope that he turns out to be great, but if he struggles, it can't keep this team from the playoffs in '05. Bringing in Holcolmb was a great move, IMO. He's shown he can play decent, and at times very well, and get a team into the playoffs. If we're losing games left and right with JP, Kelly has to take the reigns before it's too late. There's too much talent on this team right now that it's in its prime to waste it.

I don't want to wake up one day, only to find JP has finally turned the corner, but Sam Adams and Troy Vincent have retired, Clements has moved on, and Moulds, Spikes and Fletcher are on the downside. I'm convinced that this team, with a decent to good QB, can not just make the playoffs, but contend for a championship right now.

Bledsoe really sucked in that game, though. It's a good example of "a quarterback carrying his team." Despite the team's errors, if he had just played a hair better, we could have won.

339674[/snapback]

Bledsoe exhibited his lack of leadership once and for all in that game. Then 3 or 4 days later he has the gall to claim the Bills are still 'his'. That's the remark that got him fired for certain.

Heaven forbid someone should be subjected to look at a breast.....the most offensive thing in the Universe.

339672[/snapback]

Heaven does not forbid that. :doh:

But first impressions count, and surfers contemplating joining this happy family need not get an impression that this is a have-at it site from the git-go.

Your pal,

stuck. 0:)

...regardless of how deep we got...would you have kept Bledsoe this year and give JP more time, or would you still have cut Bledsoe and turn the team over to JP?

Please discuss.

339582[/snapback]

We would still be doomed with Drew.

The ONLY reason he was cut was the embarrasment he caused at the hands of Teflon Tom's former employer. The Steeler embarassment was the only thing that could have overridden the self imposed embarrasment if TD had otherwise cut his prize acquisiton, especially after the ill-conceived pay "cut" from the prior off-season.