Allen's Bye Week! Who to start at QB?

ShakAttack

In a 12-team league and sitting in first place, thanks in large part to having Josh Allen and Cooper Kupp.

But Josh Allen is on Bye (as we all know) and so is Cooper Kupp 😥.   

Currently, I have Jared Goff in at QB, but I do NOT love his matchup (at Dallas).

That said, Goff has actually been an excellent fantasy QB this season, with the exception of his previous game in which he posted under 6 points against the Pats.

And you RARELY see a QB post consecutive single digit performances in fantasy; they typically seem to bounce back from them.  

So here's the question:

Who do I start at QB?  Do I stick with Jared Goff @ Dallas?

Keep in mind, I was very fortunate to face the last place team in the league on Allen/Kupp's bye, so I really just want a guy that I can count on for 15+.  Meaning, I'm looking for the highest floor out of all my options.   

OR do I pick up one of these FA QBs:

1a.   Ryan Tannehill vs. Indy  -- With the exception of the Bills in Week 2, he's a guy that you can probably count on to at least do something.  Probably the safest choice to end up in the 15-20 point range of all my options here.   

1b.  Davis Mills vs. LV Raiders  --  I know, I know.  When has Mills done anything in fantasy this year?  This one is ALL about the matchup though.  According to Yahoo, the Raiders defense is the #1 BEST matchup for quarterbacks in the NFL, right now.    That's why he is my "1b".

2.  Jacoby Brissett at Baltimore --  Has been surprisingly solid/consistent at the QB position this season.  And drawing a favorable matchup in Baltimore.  However, there seems to be a forecast of rain, and the Browns already love to run, so this gives them even more of a reason to pound the rock.

3.   Kenny Pickett at Miami --  Just putting it out there.  Has a good matchup, but that's about it.  

Please help me out!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.