Viewing Bills games in Hawaii, Oahu

Kimo

Were to view Bills games in Hawaii?

Long time StadiumWall reader, back to the RochesterDandC days, my first post is asking for help. Does anyone know of any place in Hawaii, Oahu, that shows the Bills games? I did a web search but no luck.

While living in New Hampshire I had DirectTV and would drive to a couple a games each year. Until they complete the tunnel to the west coast I can’t drive to the games. Due to my location I can’t get a DirectTV signal.

HELP

My cousin in Rochester will mail VCR tapes but I know I will hate waiting days until the tapes show up.

The only part of paradise I’m missing is the Bills games.

Thanks in advance

Aloha

Just got back at the end of August from Hawaii. The wife and I were on our honeymoon. Visited three islands. I watched the Bills preseason game in Maui at a bar in Whalers Village. They have the NFL Network so you may have to take an Island jumper to Maui if you really want to see it.

How about checking the yellow pages for "sports bars" and then doing a phone survey? I just used the MSN yellow page feature and looked up "sports bars."

Here's the list I found:

All Star Hawaii

2080 Kalakaua Avenue, Hon, HI 96815

(808) 955-8326

(808) 946-0870 (fax)

Email: dmurphy@allstarhawaii.com

business profile | phonephone | emailemail | map

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big D'S Cafeteria & Sports Bar

3250 Ualena Street, Honolulu, HI 96819

(808) 836-7668

phonephone | map

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cafe Anasia

2227 South Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96826

(808) 951-9295

business profile | phonephone | map

Charley's Bar And Grill

16-586 Old Volcano Rd Suite 106, Honolulu, HI 96849

(808) 966-7589

(808) 966-7237 (fax)

Email: charley@charleysbar.com

http://www.charleysbar.com

Cheerleaders Sports Bar & Grill

Moanalua Shopping Cn, Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 422-2242

phonephone | map

Detox Sports & Entertainment Club

1192 Alakea St, Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 526-0200

phonephone | map

Laimu Grill & Bar

1020 Keeaumoku Street Suite 101, Honolulu, HI 96814

(808) 596-8001

phonephone | map

On Stage Drinks & Grinds LLC

802 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816

(808) 738-0004

phonephone | map

Pigskin Sports Bar & Grinds

1661 Kapiolani Boulevard Suite 4, Honolulu, HI 96814

(808) 946-6465

phonephone | map

Pipeline Cafe & Sports Bar

805 Pohukaina St, Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 589-1999

(808) 589-1956 (fax)

Email: gceroderson@yahoo.com

http://www.pipelinecafe.net

Rose's Sports Bar

802 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816

(808) 737-7880

phonephone | map

Round Table Pizza

150 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815

(808) 944-1199

Round Table Pizza

Ohana East, Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 944-1199

Shack Mililani

95-221 Kipapa Drive, Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 627-1561

phonephone | map

I checked the two websites listed. It seems Charlie's Bar is now on the Big Island. The Pipeline didn't tell what they had in the was of TV. It seemed to focus more on entertainment than on sports.

Thanks Tiger.

Thanks for the information. I'll call the places you listed to see which guarantee to show the Bills. I’ll bring my Tedd’s hot sauce to put on a LocoMoco. Not a garbage plate but when in Rome.

Aloha and go Bills

Kimo,

Hey man, this is Navybillsfan. I was stationed out there 3 years ago. Go to Players in Honolulu man, there is a nice Bills crowd there! Eric in Hawaii hangs there also, really good guy! Its fun watching 50 steeler fan break down every weekend too! But that place was the best I seen when I was out there.