OT-Bear Hunting

Subject: Bear Hunting

Frank was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He travels up to Alaska, spots a small brown bear and shoots it.

Right afterwards, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear says, "That was a very bad mistake. That was my cousin and I'm going to give you two choices.

Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Frank decides to accept the latter alternative.

So the big black bear has his way with Frank.

Even though he feels sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovers and vows revenge.

He heads out on another trip back to Alaska where he finds the

big black bear and shoots it dead.

Right afterwards, there's another tap on his shoulder.

This time a huge grizzly bear is standing right next to him. The Grizzly says, "That was a big mistake, Frank.

That was my cousin and you've got two choices.

Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again Frank decides it's better to cooperate with the grizzly than to be mauled to death... so the grizzly has his way with Frank.

Although Frank survives, it takes him several months to fully

recover.

Now Frank is outraged, so he heads back to Alaska to track down the huge grizzly bear. He finds it and shoots it dead.

He's feeling sweet revenge, but seconds later there is a tap on

his shoulder.

He turns around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear looks at him and says, "Admit it Frank, you don't come here for the hunting do you?"

That reminds me of this one >>

A man walks into a pub and sees a sign above the bar. "Free beer for the one who can pass the challange" he asks the bartender what this is and he replys."you have to drink a full gallon of tequila, theres an aligator outside with a sore tooth you have to pull it out, and there is a woman upstairs in the snooker room who has never had an orgasm you've gotta put things right".

After a few drinks he decides to go for it. He downs the tequila with tears running down his face then goes around the back to the alligator. He's there for about 10 minutes before someone goes in to see if he's alright, he stumbles up with torn trousers and then says "Now... where's that woman with the sore tooth.

That reminds me of this one >>

A man walks into a pub and sees a sign above the bar. "Free beer for the one who can pass the challange" he asks the bartender what this is and he replys."you have to drink a full gallon of tequila, theres an aligator outside with a sore tooth you have to pull it out, and there is a woman upstairs in the snooker room who has never had an orgasm you've gotta put things right".

After a few drinks he decides to go for it. He downs the tequila with tears running down his face then goes around the back to the alligator. He's there for about 10 minutes before someone goes in to see if he's alright, he stumbles up with torn trousers and then says "Now... where's that woman with the sore tooth.

321310[/snapback]

:(;)