Rundown of our upcoming season

MavBavButav

week one home with jags: i see us blowing this team out of the water. The fans are gonna be hyped. bledsoe is gonna rip up the turf. easy win 28-10.

week two at raiders: this may be hard in a hostile enviroment but i see us squeakin' out a close one 13-10

week three bye

week four home with pats: we'll be well prepared and well rested after the bye. I see us stomping the defending champs 24-3.

week five at jets: the jets will be very tough with pennington healthy, the jets will be a contender.....but our defense is just too good. I see us winning 17-14.

week six home with dolphins: no ricky, no problem: 14-3.

week seven at ravens: this will be a hard game because the ravens defense is one of the best in the biz. I see us taking a step back in this game but eeking out a nail biter 13-10, bills.

week eight home with cardinals: we take this game too lightly so not all of our guys show up, but we still come out swinging and take the game, 31-17.

week nine home with jets: our defense has hit a stride after a long string of wins and now we begin to gain team chemistry. We take out this jets team, 27-21.

week ten at pats: the pats team is eager for revenge after an embarrassing loss in buffalo however we are prepared for their attacks and we easily slaughter them, 42-6.

week eleven home with the rams: marshall faulk is a great back. he gives our defense fits all afternoon. we don't really show up for this game but our crowd keeps us motivated enough to squeak by with a 21-17 win.

week twelve at seahawks: i loved hasslebacks confidence in last year's playoffs. he really showed me something. this year is no different. he shows everyone that he's a great player and puts up monster numbers against the bills. we just barely edge out the hawks in this thriller shootout, 42-35.

week thirteen at dolphins: the dolphins finally get back their running game but it's not enough to keep us from winning this one 17-3.

week fouteen home with the browns: i seriously see us taking this game no problem. browns aint got nothing, dude. 32-7.

week fifteen at bengals: the bengals still aren't a real contender. still have a couple big holes that need to be filled. maybe next year. 17-10 bills over cats.

week sixteen at forty-niners: i don't even know who their QB is........i don't think so, friends. bills win this one easily 28-10.

week seventeen home with steelers: steelers come out with a great gameplan to counter Mularkey's scheme but the steelers just get outplayed. 21-17, bills in a dogfight.

well, that's what i think. i tried to break it down the best i could and tried to be as objective as i could. 16-0. comments are welcome.

stay tuned: playoff predictions coming soon........

week one home with jags: i see us blowing this team out of the water.  The fans are gonna be hyped.  bledsoe is gonna rip up the turf.  easy win 28-10.

week two at raiders:  this may be hard in a hostile enviroment but i see us squeakin' out a close one 13-10

week three bye

week four home with pats:  we'll be well prepared and well rested after the bye.  I see us stomping the defending champs 24-3.

week five at jets:  the jets will be very tough with pennington healthy, the jets will be a contender.....but our defense is just too good.  I see us winning 17-14.

week six home with dolphins:  no ricky, no problem:  14-3.

week seven at ravens:  this will be a hard game because the ravens defense is one of the best in the biz.  I see us taking a step back in this game but eeking out a nail biter 13-10, bills.

week eight home with cardinals:  we take this game too lightly so not all of our guys show up, but we still come out swinging and take the game, 31-17.

week nine home with jets:  our defense has hit a stride after a long string of wins and now we begin to gain team chemistry.  We take out this jets team, 27-21.

week ten at pats:  the pats team is eager for revenge after an embarrassing loss in buffalo however we are prepared for their attacks and we easily slaughter them, 42-6.

week eleven home with the rams:  marshall faulk is a great back.  he gives our defense fits all afternoon.  we don't really show up for this game but our crowd keeps us motivated enough to squeak by with a 21-17 win.

week twelve at seahawks:  i loved hasslebacks confidence in last year's playoffs.  he really showed me something.  this year is no different.  he shows everyone that he's a great player and puts up monster numbers against the bills.  we just barely edge out the hawks in this thriller shootout, 42-35.

week thirteen at dolphins:  the dolphins finally get back their running game but it's not enough to keep us from winning this one 17-3.

week fouteen home with the browns:  i seriously see us taking this game no problem.  browns aint got nothing, dude.  32-7.

week fifteen at bengals:  the bengals still aren't a real contender.  still have a couple big holes that need to be filled.  maybe next year.  17-10 bills over cats.

week sixteen at forty-niners:  i don't even know who their QB is........i don't think so, friends. bills win this one easily 28-10.

week seventeen home with steelers:  steelers come out with a great gameplan to counter Mularkey's scheme but the steelers just get outplayed.  21-17, bills in a dogfight.

well, that's what i think.  i tried to break it down the best i could and tried to be as objective as i could.  16-0.  comments are welcome.

stay tuned: playoff predictions coming soon........

23044[/snapback]

Ahhhhh it could happen :doh:

• 4 weeks later...