Cincinnati is on the clock at 17... RING RING

A 1st and a 2nd will never happen for Clements. Miami has been trying to trade Patrick Sutain and the best offer they have had is a 4th rounder from KC.

Since we are talking about the Bungles you never know. If they did offer us that trade I would have to jump all over it if I was TD. It will be tough to sign Nate if we don't get him to extend before training camp.

305269[/snapback]

Never happen. They seem pretty set in the def. backfield except at SS. A player they had hopes for, Rogers Beckett, has seroius concussion problems and was cut, and last year's signing of Stl's safety Kim Herring was disappointing. There is a lot ot talk about trading down like last year. If they have a chance for SS Davis at 17, they'll likely stay. I think they really have taken a shine to C Chris Spencer and G/C David Baas. They look at DT and LB, too - no one has filled TKO's shoes to date.

Clements means nothing to them, and their cap situation mitigates anyway.

Good point about the Surtain situation. If we want to see the value of NC on the open market, we need to look at comparable offers. Surtain is a good situation to look at, and the Dolphins don't look like they are making out too well.

As for the rating system, Vincient definitely deserves a 5, especially if you gave a 5 to Clements and Milloy. Wouldn't mess up your numbers though... and the point is still valid.

Just had to look out for TV here.