The NFL's 100 best players

RVJ

That list is complete BS. Derrick Mason is on there but Eric Moulds is not? It must be based SOLEY on last years performance. Then if that's the case Travis Henry should not be ranked in the 80's he should be at least in the top 50.....

I agree that this list is BS. There is no fair way to compare players at various positions. One thing I do agree with though, the Bills lack impact players. Regardless how much we want to believe to the contrary, Moulds needs to step up to be an impact player again. Henry is tough, but no needs to build a defensive plan around stopping him. Our defense is solid, but who do we have that can make a difference all by himself? No one. A team does not need individuals to win, but then it has to play like a team and do the little things that make a difference. That's asking a lot in today's NFL where roster purges occur about as fast as sneezes during pollen season.

"No cornerback tackles better.

I'll say Winfield is the best tackling corner in the league."

Well.....what are you trying to say? How can no cornerback tackle better than McAllister if AW is the best tackling corner in the league? :flirt:

This is what the article said:

ALSO Chris McAlister, CB, Ravens (54). He's a physical corner who challenges receivers on every play and closes as well on the ball as anyone. No cornerback tackles better.

Then I posted this underneath: I'll say Winfield is the best tackling corner in the league.

Guest Another Guest
I agree that this list is BS.  There is no fair way to compare players at various positions.  One thing I do agree with though, the Bills lack impact players.  Regardless how much we want to believe to the contrary, Moulds needs to step up to be an impact player again.  Henry is tough, but no needs to  build a defensive plan around stopping him.  Our defense is solid, but who do we have that can make a difference all by himself?  No one. A team does not need individuals to win, but then it has to play like a team and do the little things that make a difference.  That's asking a lot in today's NFL where roster purges occur about as fast as sneezes during pollen season.

20013[/snapback]

Dude what are you smoking? Teams don't have to build a defensive plan to stop Henry or Moulds? What games were you watching last year and what Offensive coaches were you listening to? Almost every coach that faced us last year, during their interviews said there main goal was to stop Travis Henry and the run game. Get a clue, if you did't see them stacking the line against the run, then try Lasek surgery it really works miracles. What about when Moulds was getting double teamed? I guess he sucks because we didn't have another adequate go to guy? Lee will do the trick this year. Anyone who is somewhat intelligent and 1/2 of a brain could see that we have super powered offensive weapons. It's just like a gun sitting on the table, it has absolutly no potential to cause in harm until it is picked up and trigger is pulled and the aim is straight. We (BB) are that gun that needs to be picked up and the trigger pulled and aimed and boom!!!

Get your eyes checked #20 #20 vision.