Democrat Demographics/Identity Book Wrong...

OCinBuffalo

...according to its own author. EDIT: Although it does take 4 paragraphs before he actually admits it.

I read that book when it came out and since I know...just a little bit...about analytics, I've been calling it utter BS ever since. Unfortunately, the entire D party, and some Rs have been using it as one of their playbooks, if not the only one, since it came out.

So I ask once and for all, can we finally stop pretending that ALL Asians/Latinos/everybody will vote the same as blacks? Can we start focusing on the individual liberty and opportunity for every human(which, is basically WTF this country is about), and end the racist policies of special, government-controlled protection and privilege by group?

Look, the guy who wrote this book says this:

This thinking runs contrary to the “race-conscious” strategy touted by Democrats who believe that a majority-minority nation is a guarantee of victory. Sorry to say, but it’s not going to happen. The best way for Democrats to build a lasting majority is to fight for an agenda of shared prosperity that has the power to unite, rather than divide, their natural constituencies.

It's not going to happen. This comes from the very guy who told you it was going to happen.

Get it, clowns?

Edited by OCinBuffalo