McCoy: Taylors biggest jump is in his leadership.

JM2009

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/10/bills-jets-lesean-mccoy-tyrod-taylor-leadership-jumped/

“Naturally Tyrod is a quiet guy but today he was very vocal,” McCoy told the media following the game. “Times where we needed him to speak up, ‘hey quit the turnovers, quit the penalties, let’s make plays.’ Tell the guys, ‘look for me to come to you’ on different jobs. So his leadership has really, I think, jumped, from when I first met him from trying to just make the team to making this team behind him. So I think the biggest jump is his leadership.”

"Taylor finished the game with 224 passing yards, two touchdowns and one interception with an additional 38 rushing yards. His lone interception would have been a touchdown, had tight end Charles Clay been able to hold onto the ball in the end zone.

Overall, Taylor’s performance on Sunday was impressive. Buffalo’s offense will live and die with the run game, but Taylor had some nice throws and showed improvement working through progressions and utilizing the middle of the field often."