Chicago Bills Fans

I had been living in Chicago for the past ten years and moved back to Buffalo. While I was there, I started a Buffalo Bills bar at a place called Lincoln Station. My good friend owns it and I convinced him to make it a Bills bar if enough people showed up. It did not take long to recruit people and it is still going strong. If you are in Chicago area, I would suggest dropping by. They have great food and pool as well. Say Hello to Joe for me!!!

Guest Chicago Fan

Been there but Deliah's at Lincoln and Diversey is alot more fun!!

I had been living in Chicago for the past ten years and moved back to Buffalo.  While I was there, I started a Buffalo Bills bar at a place called Lincoln Station.  My good friend owns it and I convinced him to make it a Bills bar if enough people showed up.  It did not take long to recruit people and it is still going strong.  If you are in Chicago area, I would suggest dropping by.  They have great food and pool as well.  Say Hello to Joe for me!!!

260721[/snapback]

• 10 years later...

All:

After the terrible preseason last year, I cancelled my Sunday Ticket (after having it for 18 years). A day before the opening game, a buddy asked to come over to watch the game. Dilemma for me was buying the ticket or just finding a place to watch the game. Google search lead me to Lincoln Station. Figured there would be a little area in the bar for Bills fans and decided to get there about 30 minutes before the game. By the time we got there, all of the tables were full and people were standing at the bar 3 deep in a sea of red white and blue. At the first score for Buffalo, you realize there's a guy on a soundboard playing the Shout song from the Ralph. $2 Blue or Blue Light doesn't hurt your feelings either. As the Sundays rolled on, the crowds diminished little. I found myself getting there at least an hour and 15 minutes before the game usually got me a bar seat. Every TV in the place is on the Bills game. Highly recommend this place as the food is good as well. I like Delilah's too, but think LS is better. To have TWO Bills backer bars in Chicago is a nice problem to have!