The #3 receiver that we need......

Bossman

What do you all think of trading Henry to San Diego for Bobby Shaw? We kill two birds with one stone...get rid of Henry and bring back one of TBD's favorite receivers of all time.

Oh yeah, just so I can sound cool like everyone else that propose an asinine trade scenario........Get it done now TD, get it done!!!

What do you all think of trading Henry to San Diego for Bobby Shaw?  We kill two birds with one stone...get rid of Henry and bring back one of TBD's favorite receivers of all time.

Oh yeah, just so I can sound cool like everyone else that propose an asinine trade scenario........Get it done now TD, get it done!!!

258981[/snapback]

I think that ass-clown Josh Reed makes Shaw look like an All-Pro.

I also think we should somehow work Flutie into that deal since we are very weak at the QB position with Bledsoe gone.

I also think we should somehow work Flutie into that deal since we are very weak at the QB position with Bledsoe gone.

258991[/snapback]

Wow - this trade scenerio keeps getting better all the time. I read in another thread that someone wanted to bring Parrella (sp) back. Let's make it a real reunion and see if Rob Johnson is avialable.

Wow - this trade scenerio keeps getting better all the time.  I read in another thread that someone wanted to bring Parrella (sp) back.  Let's make it a real reunion and see if Rob Johnson is avialable.

259008[/snapback]

Isn't John Holocek (sp) still with SD??? :)

258991[/snapback]

UR funny.

No, really.