I find a lot of irony in Pat Williams

BF_in_Indiana

I find a lot of irony in Pat Williams wanting to collect 5 million dollars a year (not even close to market value) after he blasted Sam Adams a couple of years ago for holding out for too much money. It's kind of funny how it works the other way when it's your turn.

When Sam Adams was in this situation Pat told him to "take one for the team" and now Pat is just looking out for himself. This is just funny to me.

I find a lot of irony in Pat Williams wanting to collect 5 million dollars a year (not even close to market value) after he blasted Sam Adams a couple of years ago for holding out for too much money.  It's kind of funny how it works the other way when it's your turn.

When Sam Adams was in this situation Pat told him to "take one for the team" and now Pat is just looking out for himself.  This is just funny to me.

252923[/snapback]

jeez, i had no idea big pat (or his agent) had made such a comment.........all i've seen is media speculation.........

Im not too sure about that. Id actually say Pat is the better player, but Sam is more recognized.

253097[/snapback]

wanstaddt always said Pat was the toughest in the league to run on. they both have their strong points, that's why I want them to stay in Buffalo.