Injuries exploited today

No Marcell: our highest paid defensive run stopper once again out. Ajayi demolishes us on the ground. I wish I could put lorax's or Kyle Williams motivation and professionalism in Marcells body. It's so frustrating seeing him smiling on the bench when his team is down and cannot stop the run.

No Sammy/woods: our best wide receivers are out and we put up pedestrian passing numbers when we really needed a passing attack today. Don't forget that woods is a key component of our running attack with his willingness to block

No shady: contrary to reports of a full go , shady was clearly injured today. I think it hurt the bills more by starting him today. You got poor play, risk further injury, and ruin your chances to establish the run. Now we lose and maybe setback shadys hamstring.

We are missing a franchise player in every aspect of our team except special teams (unless u count Easley) . McCoy In run. Sammy in pass. Marcell on d. Even Aaron Williams , whose play has been pretty stellar. If he's in the game we don't give that deep ball up to stills in 4th quarter. I also think it's silly that spinning a ball is a more eject able penalty than leaving your feet and potentially breaking the jaw of a defenseless player . Quick note on the Phantom face mask on Hughes that turned tackle for loss into 15 yard penalty putting Miami in bills territory , huge call

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn