New Member Bills Fan to the Forum (Fan since 1990)

Marty McFly

Whats up Billievers. Im not that internet savvy so I had no idea these forums and pages existed. I was born in South America, moved to Buffalo in the late 80s. wasnt old enough to understand the game till 1990. I learned english by watching Bills game every sunday. Never had a dad so as a kid I used to tell people my dad was Andre Reed (pathetic I know but everyone in school had a dad except me). English is my second language and i grew up in the hood so dont bash me for my ebonics or spelling. I moved to the slums of Jersey in 1997 and missed most games until 2004 in HS when I started finding online streams. Out of all Bills sites TBD is my favorite. While the pitchforks were out on Buffalo Rumblings I defended TT and called for him to be our starter after the 2nd game of pre-season, he has the "x" factor, that separates Stars from reg players. Will he develop into our long sought after franchise QB? Its too early too tell but hes headed in the right direction. I bought his Jersey after the 1st Pats game and never regretted it. (regretted getting the Roscoe Jersey tho, he was jus so damn good in Madden! :wallbash: ) Anyways I know im beating a dead horse but if we had a healthy TT for even just the Jags game, we would control our own playoff destiny this year. I still Billieve we can make it. The only thing that bothers me is #1 the Steelers are playing really good lately and #2 We havent had a win streak of more then 2 games all season and we need to run the table to have a chance of getting in the WC. Our OFF and DEF have to play solid IN THE SAME GAME. and Greg Roman has to dial up better plays in the 2nd half when our OFF seems to fall back. Im not even gonna touch our DEF issues. Im also a Giants fan and follow the Jets so if you have any questions going into week 17 just ask.

Jersey HipHop/Classic Rock Bills Fan (real hip hop, not the crap they force feed you on the radio)

- Marty McFly

Edited by Just Jack
removed spam