Where was the misdirection?

D521646

I don't know what game you folks were watching but I saw none of the misdirection or disguise I saw last week against, NE.. Where the hell was it? I mean, I'm a couch fan and I knew what defense we were playing on every single play? I saw a couple of times, peeling off but really.. I saw no disguised double coverage, I saw no rolling DB's to the weak side, or strong side, and most of all I counted 4, yes 4 total blitzes the entire game? Is Rex incapable of that level of detail in game planning week to week? Does he need 11 days between games? Seriously, am I wrong, did you all see something I missed? And sorry, I like Taylor and I think he will get it eventually, but he is holding this team back.. Last week a decent to average QB like Hassellback wins us that game.. Same as this week.. Taylor does NOT, and I repeat, he at this time does NOT know how to read defenses.. They give him a quarter maybe half the field and that's it. Oh, and that quarter to half means nothing down the middle.. It's maddening..

Tim-