How the game will unfold for a win

PO16FFS

Pats -7 against the Bills.

There have been major upsets this year already. Last week the -10 dog Texans won straight up against the Bungles.

My bet of the night is under 20 completions for Tyrod Taylor. If I win this bet, this will mean that the Bills were neck and neck with the Pats and have a chance to win the game.

I expect some running from both teams. Bills have a healthy 1-2 in Shady and KW29 and Blount is a Bills killer. The Pats are also missing some key players and will focus on the run early. Blount will be used to wear down and keep the Bills defense honest, then booya, Brady will go on a tear where he throws like 15 times in a row.

The Pats are 27-3 in last 30 against the Bills. Brady and Billicheat have owned and Bill Cosby date raped the Bills for over a decade.

For the Bills to win, they will have to take a late lead. We know what happens to the Bills ( and really any team in the NFL ) when they get a huge lead early and put the brakes on offense thinking the game is theirs. This year, go see how the Bills reacted with a big lead against the Jets and how they reacted to taking the lead against the Jags. The record in those 2 games is 1-1. The QBs were Bortles and Fitztragic. Luckily it was Pixpatrick cuz Mr. Bundchen would have won that game had he been playing for the Jets.

Nobody can touch Brady, however, tonight he is missing some talent that he relies on. Shut down Gronk and Blount and I think they take care of business.

Its time for Gilmore to show his true worth. I Would also love to see the fab 4 (Mckelvin, Darby, Gilmore and Graham) have an outstanding game. Would love to see MW94 with 5 sacks tonight. Would love to see Hughes not have a 15 yarder and have 3 sacks of his own. And Finally, would love to see Dareus stuff Blount as tight as he stuffs his hands in between his cheeks on a cold Buffalo winter night.

Finally:

IMO, the only way I see the Bills winning is if McCoy get 125 yards, KW29 with 70 yards and SW14 with 100 yards receiving and Tyrod with about 14-17 completions. A well balanced attack of 20-25 running plays with 20-25 pass attempts.

GO BILLS! ENOUGH OF THE CHEATRIOTS ALREADY. BURST THE BUBBLE!

Win this game and I change my thoughts on Rex Ryan. Lose this game in a blowout and Ryan can go stay at his parents house with his brother Rob.