Top 10 Reasons the Bills suck! -- Can we get to 100?

10. Pegula bought flash over substance. Rex said all the right things, but there was a reason he was run out of New York. It's pretty evident with the Jets turnaround and Bills demise.

9. Whaley stubbornly stuck to EJ. Flash over substance again, but this flash is so small that the negatives outweigh the positives. TT will make a great backup and maybe a good QB but he is not going to save this franchise.

8. Losing in the trenches. It's obvious at this point that the Bills are not the bully Rex said he'd build. The curtain came off OZ and the Wizard is just a munchkin with a Bills logo tattooed to his ass.

7. Somebody needs to take one for the team and make love to the refs. Why they continually give the opposing team phantom calls to shift momentum is puzzling on governmental levels.

6. Training! The amount of injuries the Bill have had to overcome is mind-blowing. Something is going on with the way things are run that we have this much bad luck every year. Either it's a curse, we just don't get our players ready for contact, or we keep investing in players made of glass.

5. Play-calling. Both sides of the ball have been maddening in their play calling decisions. For so called geniuses why can't we make the necessary adjustments to other teams taking control in the 3rd quarter.

4. EJ sucks. Kind of like #9 but with the finger pointing solely at the man who is just not an NFL QB. No matter how likable and hard working the kid is, he does not belong on the field.

3. EJ really really really really sucks. 0-2. If Tyrod can not play after the bye, we need to get Johnson ready and find someone else. He can safely be cut with no hard feelings. Maybe when Romo is better with can get Cassel back for a 1st. That's how bad our braintrust is.

2. The inmates are getting ready to run the asylum. Rex has lost control of this team and they are too far gone. I'm not sure there is a way to recover and save this season. Maybe Tyrod and Sammy will help but we are so far from elite, that it is heart-breaking. I'm not the type to lose control but my smart TV is suing me for verbal abuse after today.

1. It's the Buffalo Bills. We may actually be cursed. No fan should endure a history of football like we've witnessed in Buffalo. Although it's been years since I moved away, football is the heart of this city and it deserves a champion. So close, but so far to go.

Add the the list.. There's probably at least 100 reasons we suck.

1. The starting QB for the Buffalo Bills, Tyrod Taylor, barely beat the Tennessee Titans - generally regarded as one of the worst teams in the NFL.

2. The backup QB for the Buffalo Bills, EJ Manuel, lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars - generally regarded as THE worst team in the NFL.

3. The head coach for the Buffalo Bills, Rex Ryan, is a loud-mouth, incompetent, clown.

4. 1 + 2 + 3 = Both near term and long term futility for the Buffalo Bills.

:bag: