Nervous Mile

c-biscut

Anyone think coach Mike is nervous about cutting Bledsoe. I wonder if Mike told Drew he'd be back after the Pitt game and thats why Drew had the MY TEAM statement.

We seem to be getting news from two camps. One says the job is Losemans the other says the two can compete for the position. Which is it? If Drew thought he had an honest chance of winnig the job, I doubt he'd ask to be released, but when the owener says you've HAD a good career, the hand writing is on the wall.

I think MM is nervous. Hell, I am! By no means am I a "gambler." But, if everything that people are mentioneing is true about DB and JP, it is one hell of a gamble coming off a 9-7 season (new coaching staff) that was preceeded by 6-10, 8-8, and an abomination 3-13 season!

Not really on topic but, I think it is related.

IMO, don't shoot me just my two cents!

As much as Ralph Wilson is a great man, sound businessman and with him and his business acumen, Buffalo football has stayed in town.

I fear he is getting innvolved.

If history is any indicator, it shows when he gets a bug up his arse, things usually change. And mostly not for the good. An example against this was the Levy era. During this time Levy really got it right with "our" owner.

Look at at all the great winning coaches in SB history. These teams are usually run by owners that refuse to "meddle" in the coaching staff's decisions. They usually give them unlimited reign.

Kraft comes to mind.

DeBartolo (Sp?) (ex-SF).

Again, don't shoot me. He is OWNER and does have a RIGHT to meddle! HE is a great "football man".

It is just consistency and "stay the course" builds team unity.

Thanks.