Your Mockable Draft Pick

LB3

Either one - get Petty, even if you need to trade up, QB's always drafted higher than they should.

Or two - trade #50, next years first and EJ, and whatever else to get to the top 2 picks for one of the QB's, preferably one for Winston.

We'd most likely need to trade our next three first rounders to get a top 2 pick.

I would make that trade for Winston, not for Mariota.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

odd use of the word "mock" in this scenario. makes everything very confusing.

congrats on the name change, btw!

Yeah. I've noticed there's a bit of a misunderstanding of the title based on some responses. I thought it was a nice little use of word play but apparently I'm just not the best at coming up with titles, as evidenced by my previous screen name.

OK Bills pick at 50 - I think one of these OTs will be around Donovan Smith, Cedric Ogbuehi, T.J. Clemmings - I'm going with Cedric Ogbuehi - The fact that there seems to be a lot of good but not great OTs might push OTs down in general as teams may wait thinking they could get a comparable OT a round later, on the other hand that might just mean that there will be a run on them early on the second round- I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Bills at 81 - I think there will be some desirable DBs here safeties Adrian Amos, Jaquiski Tartt, cornerbacks Josh Shaw, Steven Nelson- I'm going with Josh Shaw.

after 81 it's hard to pick particular players but I think the Bills might be looking for the following in there next 4 picks 1. a big two gap space eating NT for example TYELER DAVISON 2. an edge rusher maybe Deiontrez Mount 3. a blocking TE especially if he has sneaky redzone quality a Nick Boyle type 4. a big WR Issac Blakeney type

after the draft - LBs , RBs with short yardage power qualities Terrell Watson, Alonzo Harris or Joe Bergeron , more OTs Bills have three and I'd want six to go to training camp, punt returners