rockpile seats and next year's throwback uni's

drhockey

I know this is probably an obvious point, but don't you guys think that now having a "Rockpile" section of seats means that next year they will unvail the throwback uni's from the mid-60's?

I know that having great uni's doesn't exactly translate into stellar play on the field, but i for one would be thrilled to see the true throwback uni's next year. I'm so sick and tired of these new-fangled uniform designs that try to be way too creative and busy.

Personally, i feel some of the best uniforms in the NFL today are the old school uni's that either haven't changed (i.e., Bears, Pack, 'Boys, etc.) or have made a comeback on some level (i.e., NYJ, NYG). I love seeing the Thanksgiving match-ups now just to see the old-time uniforms back on TV.

Anyway, i just think that the new "Rockpile" section signifies the comeback of the AFL uni's for next year (not the 1994 fake version).

but i for one would be thrilled to see the true throwback uni's next year. I'm so sick and tired of these new-fangled uniform designs that try to be way too creative and busy.

224739[/snapback]

Be careful what you ask for.. the TRUE Bills throwbak uni would be light blue jerseys, silver pants and silver helmets with just the players number on it.

I too, would love to see the '64-72 uni's replayed!!