An Armchair GM's perspective...Fix it!

Armchair GM

Long time, no posts, which I'm sure none of you care about.

Anyway, as I see it, we still need a lot of improvement! I've compiled a top 3 list of fixes that need to be addressed immediately:

1.) Someone needs to take the green spiral notebook from Hacket, smack him in the face with it, and hand him an NFL playbook...ANY NFL playbook! I simply don't believe in firing coordinators this late in the season, it's counterproductive....unless you're 0-7, that is.

2.) Bring the two guys from the PS up to compete for a spot on a weak interior OL. No way these young kids can play any worse than Kouanjdo (sp), Richardson & Urbik. While your at it, take the guy who has started on this line before (Hairston) and plug him into the other OG spot. Glenn, Wood and Henderson are suffering from poor OG play as they are continuously "checking up" on their inferior teamates' responsibilities.

3.) Someone tell Schwartz that having the best run D in the league doesn't mean you can ignore that your defensive backfield is a mess. Here's an idea...use that awesome front 7 to generate more pressure on obvious passing downs to help those guys out! Stop it with the 3 man rush and drop everyone back in some BS umbrella D. Anyone else notice that when we rush more than 4 guys we ALLWAYS stuff the play...either a sack, stuffed dump pass, batted ball or a QB running for his life and throwing it to the sidelines...c'mon man, blitz the sh*t out of the rookie and watch him fold!!