2013 Draft Revisited

If I hear one more thing about a "top TE" I'm going to scream. How many first round draft picks and All-Pros do we need on offense for a young QB to do well?

scream like a little girl, we won't care. :lol:

The defense had 9 out of 11 first & second round draft picks in 2013. whats so wrong in drafting more first and second rounders for the offense. Then a player like Jimmy Graham a third rounder, Gronk a second rounder, or even a Jordan Cameron a 4th rounder. Would it really be that difficult to expend a top three draft pick on a tight end? The last time the Bills drafted one in the 3rd round was Kevin Everett in 2005.

Chandler was a waiver wire pickup, as was Pears, Urbik. The team needs to spend some early picks on a TE & OG's, and nothing wrong with that in my view.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scream like a little girl, we won't care. :lol:

The defense had 9 out of 11 first & second round draft picks in 2013. whats so wrong in drafting more first and second rounders for the offense. Then a player like Jimmy Graham a third rounder, Gronk a second rounder, or even a Jordan Cameron a 4th rounder. Would it really be that difficult to expend a top three draft pick on a tight end? The last time the Bills drafted one in the 3rd round was Kevin Everett in 2005.

Chandler was a waiver wire pickup, as was Pears, Urbik. The team needs to spend some early picks on a TE & OG's, and nothing wrong with that in my view.

Are you sure you'd be okay with spending a second or third on TE's? I mean, there have been succesful OG's in the second and third, but that wasn't good enough, why TE's?