Any St. John Fisher Alums?

39bills8

Thirsty's is still around but not sure how many people still go there.

223048[/snapback]

When I was at Naz between 80-84, it was THE happy hour bar. There used to be an arcade game there called "Pole Position," which essentially was the early version of Grand Tourismo I guess. We would get rather drunk there, and in order to decide who was sober enough to drive home, my friends and I would play that game.

Best score drove home.

When I was at Naz between 80-84, it was THE happy hour bar. There used to be an arcade game there called "Pole Position," which essentially was the early version of Grand Tourismo I guess. We would get rather drunk there, and in order to decide who was sober enough to drive home, my friends and I would play that game.

Best score drove home.

223075[/snapback]

We used to go there when I was at NAZ too. I graduated in 99, and unfortunately the Pole Position game was gone!

Whats up boys,

I graduated in 1998. I stopped by Campus last year in travels and cant believe the changes made. Scholl looks sweet.

I am curious if Stendardi still teaches finance and accounting.

223002[/snapback]

Yea man the campus is growing like crazy. They are building like 3 more buildings here this year. And yes Stendardi still teaches here, never had him but I know he's still here cause some of my buddies are in accounting.