Seinfeld DVDs

linksfiend

"I call out name"

"Costanza?,

"Yes, Cartright, you no answer, She say dirty word, hang up...."

214353[/snapback]

In many of the first dozen or so episodes there is a Yankee hat hanging i Jerry's apt, and not until AFTER the Keith Hernandez episode do we find out that Jerry is a big Mets fan (in real life too) and the hat I think hanging in the background changes to a Met cap.

I have a friend who owns the DVD's but nothing about being a Mets fan (or the cap) was mentioned in the "Inside Look" part of The Boyfriend (Hernandez) one. Just curious if anything else about Jerry being a Mets fan was ever mentioned in any of the other extras.

Some other cool tidbits about The Boyfriend episode......

The original spitter was going to be played by Strawbery but Keith nixed that idea quick fearing he already has alot of bad press and thinking that playing a ball player spitting on a fan in a TV show would not help matters so Keith suggested Roger McDowell who was playing for the Dodgers at that time out in LA

Keith still to this days gets almost gets more reckognized as Elaines boyfriend than as a ballplayer. Especially with the younger generation.

In many of the first dozen or so episodes there is a Yankee hat hanging i Jerry's apt, and not until AFTER the Keith Hernandez episode do we find out that Jerry is a big Mets fan (in real life too) and the hat I think hanging in the background changes to a Met cap. 

214365[/snapback]

I don't know about the Yankees cap, but in the very first episode Jerry is watching the Mets game he taped and eating cereal, when Kramer (Kessler) makes his first appearance and spoils the outcome.

You also hear Jerry call Kramer "Kessler" when he says "Oh, what are you doing? Kessler, it's a tape! I taped the game!"

Then there was the episode right before the Chinese Restaurant where Kramer talks Jerry into getting illegal cable by telling him there's 70 Mets game on cable.

Also the guy who says "Is anybody a marine biologist?"

214224[/snapback]

My all time favorite episode.

Larry was also the voice of the guy who ordered the kosher meal on the plane but took a regular one, screwing Elaine out of her meal while Jerry sat in first class eating a sundae with the model.

My all time favorite episode.

Larry was also the voice of the guy who ordered the kosher meal on the plane but took a regular one, screwing Elaine out of her meal while Jerry sat in first class eating a sundae with the model.

216773[/snapback]

The other day I saw the episode where George and that other guy (who said he thought Jerry was "phony") were fighting over a parking spot in front of Jerry's apartment. The punchline to the episode is that everyone is coming to Jerry's to watch some boxing match but they miss the entire fight due to the parking issue.

Anyway, when Jerry finally turns on the TV to watch the fight, all he catches is "....9......10!" and the fight is over. The voice on the TV really sounded like Larry David's.