Sunday's (ideal) gameplan vs. Baltimore

Our run blocking has been deplorable at best, and CJ trying to do too much when there's nothing there surely does not help matters! I say get CJ the ball in the slot in open space (i.e. WR screens, etc.) being that the Ravens' D is quite agressive. Screens both from the slot and out of the backfield with CJ could help slow the pass rush/blitzes of Baltimore's defense.

Also, when we do run these read-option plays, it'd be nice to see Manuel actually KEEP THE BALL every now and again. 98% of these plays are being handed to the RBs. Nobody's falling for Manuel keeping the ball and this definitely doesn't help this read-option scheme when the@ defense knows who's going to carry the football. I completely understand trying to protect the rookie/franchise QB, but one of the main reasons Marrone drafted him was his elusiveness and athletisism. Utilize it for cryin out loud and make their defense think a little bit!

Defensively, Ray Rice will play and Jacoby Jones is out. I say stack the box and make Flacco beat us. I know he just won a SB, but I'm part of the majority in saying he is not an elite QB! The Ravens know how porous our run defense is and will try to expose that. If they're able to establish the run and create play-action opportunities for Flacco against this banged up secondary, the game may be over before halftime, unfortunately! :/ Thoughts?!...