next season

valle7878

Next season i predict we will be at least 10-6 we will have a good LT and a good decent backup runningback plus the most important thing is we will have MCGAHEE all season starting he makes a big difference. Plus Vincent will be are Safety all season. We have a good team and all we need is to stay healthy. We need donahoe to make good decisions and signing Pat Williams is a start. I also think not signing jennings to a big contract is a good decision. GO BILLS!!!! BE SMART AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS AND YOU WILL BE FINE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

Next season i predict we will be at least 10-6 we will have a good LT and a good decent backup runningback plus the most important thing is we will have MCGAHEE all season starting he makes a big difference.  Plus Vincent will be are Safety all season.  We have a good team and all we need is to stay healthy.  We need donahoe to make good decisions and signing Pat Williams is a start.  I also think not signing jennings to a big contract is a good decision.  GO BILLS!!!!  BE SMART AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS AND YOU WILL BE FINE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

206945[/snapback]

We will probably have Bledsoe at QB again , and as we have seen, he is

very prone to have terrible games which the rest of the team can't overcome.

Next season i predict we will be at least 10-6 we will have a good LT and a good decent backup runningback plus the most important thing is we will have MCGAHEE all season starting he makes a big difference.  Plus Vincent will be are Safety all season.  We have a good team and all we need is to stay healthy.  We need donahoe to make good decisions and signing Pat Williams is a start.  I also think not signing jennings to a big contract is a good decision.  GO BILLS!!!!  BE SMART AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS AND YOU WILL BE FINE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

206945[/snapback]

Thanks Nostradamus!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: