Giant Chinese Ponzi Scheme

So I guess this is part of what all the fuss in the markets has been about the last few days: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/china-giant-ponzi-scheme-won-t-end-well-150742253.html. Do you think the Chinese press has been running articles about the giant US ponzi schemes of social security and fighting wars on credit?

I think those bastards in China have been stealing our banking technology

well, yes...or is it the other way around? they've been doing this stuff for millennia. we're the neophytes. house of cards. when does it fall? Edited by birdog1960

Well, since China invented bureaucracy, I would think you 2 clowns would be all for whatever they were doing today.

The irony of you decrying the corruption of China, when both of you do nothing but support increasing the corruption, or potential for it, in DC, is pure hilarity.

Yeah, Obamacare is never ever going to be corrupted....for the same reason Medicare has 0 corruption today. :wacko:

...lybob has some excuse, because he is a linear-thinking buffoon.

However, birdog has 0 excuse, because a doctor was, at least at one point, forced to think in the abstract.

It's hilarious how you 2 unmitigated morons will decry centralization of power on Wall Street, but instantly drop to your knees for anyone who wants to centralize power in DC.

It's even more hilarious that you 2 think there's a difference, when it comes to centralizing power, anywhere, at any time.

But, it's simple really, neither of you think at all. You merely: emote.