ESPN James Walker

TheLynchTrain

James Walker is a Bleacher Report blogger in disguise. Sorry.

What I don't get is the Buffalo Rumblings hate. Those guys don't pretend to be pros nor do they claim to be breaking any news. They do offer some pretty decent analysis and uncommon perspective. I go there frequently.

You are correct, using Buffalo Rumblings was a lazy reference there. My apologies to Brian G.

I guess what I should have said is that Walker's "blog" is probably on par with Buffalo Rumblings - which is horrible when you consider those guys are fans working on their own time versus a guy that gets paid with a built in audience like ESPN to fall back on. And BR, while not in the game of scoops/breaking news, actually provides analysis of what fans are actually discussing at a given time. Walker provides three paragraphs of regurgiated three day old crap.

Why is ESPN putting up with this crap? Has anyone ever seen Walker on tv? I seem to remember Tim on all the time.

Sucks, period.

His "Morning Take" posts are weak at best.

I couldn't wait to post about that. They were awful. "Tim Tebow blew his nose this morning.", "Bills hope Mario Williams helps them get more sacks", "Miami is warm".

I read him consistently when he was all over the Bills bandwagon, but I can't recall the last time I read one of his posts. Uninteresting and uninformative.

Does anyone actually read this clown? I think its a fair question.

Say what you want about Tim Graham, but when he was on the AFC East blog, I actually went to it. He had...you know, NEWS. I'd say at the time that the AFC East blog was my go-to source on Bills news. Now, I haven't even visited in probably a month in a half until today, when I saw the enlightening discussions about "Should the Patriots trade their first round pick?" and and "Jets Shopping Tebow?" Does every article have to be a question? And has this dolt even broken a story or had a scoop once since he took over? I doubt he's ever even stepped foot in Buffalo. I think Buffalo Rumblings writes more interesting outsourced and/or linked stories than him.

Tim Graham?

He who stated that he'd take Trend Edwards over Jay Cutler? :)