(OT) TV Watchers...Any new shows you'll watch?

PIZ

I love CSI and looking forward to CSI: NY but can't stand CSI Miami

love Without a Trace

love Last Comic Standing

love Cold Case

will probably get sucked into Survivor again, just because it's on right before CSI

love TLC and DISCOVERY... Mythbusters, BIG, OverHaulin', etc

WPT, Celeb. Poker are always on too

I love CSI and looking forward to CSI: NY but can't stand CSI Miami

love Without a Trace

love Last Comic Standing

love Cold Case

will probably get sucked into Survivor again, just because it's on right before CSI

15666[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I love Last Comic Standing. Didn't see the first one, but saw half of the second one, and now the third season.

Most of the people from season 1 just don't seem funny at all, except for Dat Phan (the winner). He was HILARIOUS yesterday. I especially liked when he said something like, "Why do these racist people walk by me and go Twang phi ya bling rong? It's not like I walk by them and say, 'House, tree, car, fire hydrant, dog.'

You had to see it to understand it. HILARIOUS. :devil:

CW

15666[/snapback]

Have you seen "American Hotrod" on Discovery? I love that show. I love the way the "managers" don't take any crap from their employees.

Oh yeah, I love Last Comic Standing.  Didn't see the first one, but saw half of the second one, and now the third season.

Most of the people from season 1 just don't seem funny at all, except for Dat Phan (the winner).  He was HILARIOUS yesterday.  I especially liked when he said something like, "Why do these racist people walk by me and go Twang phi ya bling rong?  It's not like I walk by them and say, 'House, tree, car, fire hydrant, dog.'

You had to see it to understand it.  HILARIOUS. :devil:

CW

15678[/snapback]

Dat Phan is hilarious, I know what you mean. some of the others are funny, I thought the black guy from season one, wore a gray suit on tuesday, was really funny... I watched season one and it was good but I really like season two. John Heffron is my favorite, I relate to him, he is about my age and everything he says is dead on in my life... I like Jay London too, amoung others.

I can't believe Ralphie May's dad just died of Cancer and he's still doing the show, I wondered why he looked so mad and depressed when they introduced him the first night. I feel bad for him

the only problem with the show is that sometimes the comics have to repeat things and we've already heard a lot of their stuff... John heffron was on Howard Stern after he won and said that basically the show ruins every comics set... they all go on tour after the show and if they do any of the stuff that was on tv, audience just sits there. so it kinda sets them back a few years because they have to come up with 100% new stuff... and we all know comics do recycle their sets.

Love the show!!