Rex Ryan's Bizarre New Tattoo!

So if Dick Jauron was lying on the beach with a tattoo of his wife in a Trent Edwards jersey, you wouldn't see the humor in it at all? The distinction here is that people are laughing about Rex Ryan and his foot fetish and tattoo. There's nothing really funny about Andy Reid's situation. No one is calling Rex Ryan a bad father. Why am I even responding to you? That was one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

I'm not sure why you are even responding to me. I basically agree with what Florio wrote about it on PFT. It is funny, but the journalist who wrote it is no better than a paparazzi -- as if the tattoo somehow affects his ability to coach. Rex is obviously an eccentric guy, but he always has a great defense. The whole Jets thing is a media circus at this point and I suppose I've been tired of it, since Favre... I think the tattoo is funny enough, but I also don't think it's a big deal. The journalist who wrote the story is questioning unsexy rexy's ability to coach vis a vis the tattoo. That is by far more ridiculous than the tattoo itself...

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

as bad as we've been, the jets have become the laughing stock of the league. i live in nyc. i'm loving it.

It's really made the season enjoyable, hasn't it? I get so excited to read the Monday Post after a Jets game. :lol: