Pat Murry Article

Did anyone read the article by Pat Murry. He writes for the Niagara Falls Gazette and all the little stevestojan papers around that area. It is currently up on TBD front page. In the article he slams G. Zolman saying that it wont be soon until he will be flipping burgers. It may just be me because I read his artcles all the time but I just got really heated reading that. First of all I dont think that Murry knows much more than the average fan, and it upsets me that he has this platform to speak off of and second of all I'm sure G. Zolman will get a better job than this Murry joker when he retires from football.

Sorry to Preach

OUT

Did anyone read the article by Pat Murry.  He writes for the Niagara Falls Gazette and all the little stevestojan papers around that area.  It is currently up on TBD front page.  In the article he slams G. Zolman saying that it wont be soon until he will be flipping burgers.  It may just be me because I read his artcles all the time but I just got really heated reading that.  First of all I dont think that Murry knows much more than the average fan, and it upsets me that he has this platform to speak off of and second of all I'm sure G. Zolman will get a better job than this Murry joker when he retires from football. 

Sorry to Preach

OUT

14433[/snapback]

why don't you write to Murry? if you do, post it and any reply you might get. i'd like to see that.