My Five -- Best 2013 players for the Bills to pick in RD 1-4

Astrobot

I did pretty well at this last year, so I'm trying it again: Pick 5 players in each round that would do the most for the Bills. I had Stephon Gilmore and Cordy Glenn in RD1 last year, and we got them both.

They're in order of how much I think they'd help the team in their first 3 years.

RD1

-Xavier Rhodes, CB

-C.J. Mosley, OLB

-Terrance Williams, WR

-Barrett Jones, OC/OG/LT

-Manti Te'O, ILB

-----> Rhodes would give the Bills an incredible back 4, assuming they re-sign Byrd. Mosley is the best OLB that will be there when the Bills pick, and we'll need 2 or 3in the draft. Te'O is fifth on this list because of the learning curve. Shep's in it now. Barrett Jones is too versatile to not have on our oft-injured line. Te'O is still a top 5 on my board. No QB in RD1 (with the possible exception of Collin Klein) would be ours at our pick.

RD 2

-Desmond Trufant, CB

-Collin Klein QB

-Landry Jones, QB

-Kevin Minter, ILB

-Tavon Austin, WR

----->I really like the play of Trufant---Quick, great read and react, turns quick, his range. CB's aren't a popular pick but they force QB's to hold the ball. Minter is one of my favorite players in this draft and LSU’s leading tackler, but a junior. I like Jones--accurate passer (63%-67% for 4 years) Big 12 conference's all-time leader in passing yards, winningest quarterback in school history (was Bradford), and one of only three QB's in FBS history with 3,000 passing yards in four different seasons. Austin's speed in Gailey's hands would be dangerous.

RD3

-Khaled Holmes, OC

-Corey Lemonier, DE

-Sheldon Richardson, DT

-Jonathan Brown, OLB-ILB

-E.J. Manuel, QB

------> Holmes is a recent add-on with the third misfortune of Eric Wood. I'd hate to waste a pick on a Center, but we may have to. Kiper calls Lemonier a "terror", and I agree. He led the Tigers in both TFL (13½) and sacks (9½) in '11, and picked up where he left off on a weaker team this year. Richardson is tough all effort, Kyle Williams-like burst, athletic as hell, smart, and abuses OL's the whole game. He's a sideline to sideline player. Brown is a very versatile LB. Manuel will intrigue Channix and his QB coach.

RD4

-Lane Johnson, LT

-Jelani Jenkins, WILB

-Cyril Richardson, OG

-Michael Carter, CB

-Ryan Nassib, QB

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.