Bush 41 on Imus this morning

OnTheRocks

If you get a chance log onto Imus' website and listen to this interview. It should be up on the site by late in the afternoon.

GHWB was very colorful. I had never seen/heard that much personality come from him. It is too bad....these guys can't relax and allow their true personalities to be seen all of the time.

When asked about his son questioning his roll and decisions during the Kuwait war, he said, (paraphrasing)...."well sure quite frankly I was hurt. (pause) But you havn't heard him say it again have ya?" (laughter)

They would all be much more likable if they are honest. :unsure:

If you get a chance log onto Imus' website and listen to this interview.  It should be up on the site by late in the afternoon.

GHWB was very colorful.  I had never seen/heard that much personality come from him.  It is too bad....these guys can't relax and allow their true personalities to be seen all of the time. 

When asked about his son questioning his roll and decisions during the Kuwait war, he said, (paraphrasing)...."well sure quite frankly I was hurt.  (pause)  But you havn't heard him say it again have ya?"  (laughter)

They would all be much more likable if they are honest.  :unsure:

14241[/snapback]

Did he talk about how he bailed out on his crewmates in his Avenger during wwII and left them to die?

Did he talk about how he bailed out on his crewmates in his Avenger during wwII and left them to die?

14245[/snapback]

Yeah that talked about how it was a bull*&^ allegation, and had a half life of 1/2 second.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

EVERYONE knows that GHWB is a lot more Presidential, even though he lost his re-election campaign. I didn't vote for him, and I didn't like his far right social conservatism, BUT I wish he was president now! :unsure: