Terrible game, but great season

Takeo_14

Man I was irate Sunday. I had a hell of a time sleepin Sunday nite. But then I remembered this team started 0-4. There was only ONE team in NFL history to make the playoffs after a 0-4 start, 92 Chargers I believe it was. I think we have a damn good coach in Mike Mularkey and arguably one of the best D coordinators in Jerry Gray. All we stand to lose in free agency is Pat and Jonas. I love Pat in there with Sam, but him nor Jonas are irreplacable.

QB- I think this offseason MM and TD have to give a very hard look at JP. I think everyone including Drew know that his time is very near. JP is going to be a star for the future, its just a jusgement of how soon do you begin.

RB- WOW! Willis Mcgahee was the reason this team did what it did. This guy is a stud. How many RB in history have came back from a serious injury and in his first chance done what he did in so few games? NOt many.

OL- I think the way Willis performed shows how good our OL actually is. Grant it Drew had pressure problems, but if you watch that comes with the holding of the ball.

WR- Evans and Moulds are going to be a very solid combo next year WOW and if Josh Reed can pull his head out of his rear your looking at a heck of WR corps.

DL- Middle is solid. Outside of course is young and vastly improving.

LB- TKO and London are great, but Jeff Posey I think he is a weak link on the defense. Very quite. I mean Pat Williams had more sacks and almost as many tackles.

DB- We can always use more. Vincent and Milloy will be just fine. I like Clements a lot. But the others are suspect at times, but they are young will get better I hope.

Overall not many gapping holes.

Here are my solution- Everyones will be differnet but here are mine.

1- We Resign Pat Williams, I think we get him for less than we think. Sounds like he wants to be back.

2- Can Tim Euhus step in and be a dominate TE? If not we need to get one.

3- Evaluate the OL very carefully and look at a Pace, Jones. Riley if we can't keep Jonas.

4- Can we also get someone that can pick up the bllitz.

5- Get another CB in there, maybe a good #2 or 3.

Absolutely, I think Bills fans should look at the positives.

Yeah, Drew sucks, but people seem to give JP zero chance to develop. They give him crap because he played at Tulane, not at some Football U? How would you like a young QB from Miami of Ohio? No, he could never do the job either ;-)

Some folks say we must get a dominant tight end. But only a very few teams actually have one. Gonzalez is great. Schockey has not done much this year. Antonio Gates came from out of nowhere. A few other guys, but most teams live without a dominant TE, and the Bills can too.

I like the positive outlook, though.

ahh... the nice level headed positive post get's absolutely no love on TBD..... B word B word B word

i think our season was fanfreakintastic ....compared to the year before and considering how embarrassing this year started.... playoff's wouda coulda shoulda been great , but we enjoyed the season and drew's "good" management of all those W's against weak team's of which we once were one.

cheers and happy 2005