Dansby playing w/ Torn Bicep. And dislocated finger.

http://profootballta...-a-torn-biceps/

"Dansby explained that he’s wearing a large brace that keeps him from raising his arm. Dansby says he has been playing with it for only three weeks. Specifically, he says it happened during the second quarter of the Jets game in New York.

Dansby also said he has a dislocated finger on the other hand, and that it pops out “every other play.”

He said the pain from preparing to play is worse than the pain he endures while playing, but Dansby scoffed at the idea of sitting out.

Dansby claims it’s healing, and that he could be out of the brace within a week and a half.

“I’m the best,” he said, “that how I feel. And I’m proving it by doing it with one arm. . . . Most guys would have sat out. Most guys would have went and had surgery.”

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I always thought he was one of the best and would have loved to have seen him in a bills uniform when he hit the FA market. But I was surprised he wasn't much of a factor on Thursday. This explains it.

Yeah he was an excellent player in Arizona and I would have been happy had he signed with the Bills.

Some of these guys are truly warriors.

Others not so much.