Should have never dumped Hollis

Sea Bass is the drunk.  Didn't he pierce his ball sack back in 2001?  I rememeber Pats fans getting on him about it in that game where the zebras ruled Brady's fumble an incomplete pass.

192296[/snapback]

He is nuts. But it'd be great to see them dump the vodka cooler on him when he kicks the game-winner.

He is nuts.  But it'd be great to see them dump the vodka cooler on him when he kicks the game-winner.

192322[/snapback]

No doubt. I'd rather have a nut-job drunk kicker that can put it through under pressure than some total mary who can't kick a freaking 28 yard field goal. He just got a five year extension, though, so he's staying put.

Simple solution to our problem. Cut Lindell. Draft Mike Nugent in the Draft with our 2nd rounder. This kid is a beast, he is a master at kicking in crappy weather, and is automatic from anything 45 and under. We need a WEAPON at kicker, not a liability. Draft Nugent, and our special teams will be even better next year.

I thought Janikowski was the drunk kicker. :)  We could do well to pick him up, he could live in Dunkirk and drink at the Kosczuisko club for free.

Nice avatar, Steve.

192240[/snapback]

I believe Janitorski reupped with the Faiders. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.