Positives and Negatives from the game

buffalo_bills

Lets start off with the positives:

- CJ Spiller: What more can you say about this kid, besides the fact that he's still not getting the ball enough. Watching him develop from his rookie year has been a thing of beauty. His elite speed,vision and agility truly make him one of the best backs in the NFL, and it was on full display today.

- Fitzpatrick: Fitzy played a very good game today, and has been playing better as of late. He was accurate for most of the day and made good decisions (most of the time). The one bad decision, however, cost us the game. Yes, TJ was expected to cut in front of the defender. However, why go to your rookie with the game on the line when you have 4 guys (Chandler, Jones, Stevie, Spiller) who NE was unable to stop the whole game?! Stevie and CJ were both open on that play. You can't put the loss on Fitzpatrick, however. He did his part, outplaying Brady. The Defense did not.

- Donald Jones: The kid is turning into a solid WR in this league. Like CJ, he's had growing pains, but another solid day for Donald, and I think he has a good future ahead of him. Saying that, he needs to be resigned this offseason along with Byrd and Levitre.

Kyle Williams: Only guy on the defense that plays with fire for 60 minutes

Offensive Line: Held up very well in protection for the most part, and created holes in the run game.

Stevie: Solid day for him, as he went 6 for 86.

Overall team: played with heart until the very end, just did not make the final play to win the game. If we played this way against NYJ, NE the first time and SF, the season may have been a lot different.

Negatives:

Chan: 9 carries for CJ and 16 for Freddy. I LOVE Freddy, I really do, but CJ is clearly the better back. Giving Fred almost double the carries is stupid and doesn't help our chances.

Dareus: I am really dissapointed with the play of Marcel this year. I thought after last year, and being with talented guys around him, he could turn into a start. He looks way out of shape and not fully into the game every snap. Very disappointing considering his draft status.

LB Corps: Again, non existent in the run game. Even Barnett is having a bad year. I don't remember seeing one good play from Sheppard or Bradham. This is a unit that needs fixing in the off-season

Justin Rogers: Guy can't cover anyone, he needs to sit

Mario Williams: Played the run well, and did seem more upbeat than in the beginning of they year. Still, he has yet to make a game-changing play on defense, and failed to sack Brady once this year