Brandon Spikes

bills44

"As a child, Spikes was raised by his brother, Breyron Middlebrooks, while their mother, Sherry Allen, worked 12-hour days at a fiberglass plant. In 2003, Middlebrooks was found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, the result of a drug deal in 2001. He writes to Spikes regularly and watches what games he can from his cell at Scotland Correctional Institute in Laurinburg, North Carolina. He is the younger cousin of San Diego Chargers' Takeo Spikes. wikipedia Our defense will have to watch out for Richie Incognito , Miami's brutal lineman. Hockey takes care of these kind players right away

I cant even belive that there are pats fans out there who would stick up for this POS!!! He is blatently playing the game to injur the oponents players He would be an average player if he played within the rules. That is the reason for him having to take the other teams good players out. Bills fans have every right to be angry with him. I hope the league hits him with a huge fine. If Brady was to have been hit like Fitz was they would patition the league to have the defencive player banned from ever playing football again. I thought the Patriot way was clean and legal. Not dirty and cheap.