Hat's off to the Bills

So the the Bills didn't beat the Steelers, so what? They squished the fish not once, but twice. They turned around a miserable season and almost made the playoff's. My hat is off to Mularkey and his coaching staff. He did what Wade and Greg couldn't conceive of, that is having a winning record. He turned a team around that had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL, into at least above par.

Sure, they weren't in the playoffs, but did anyone expect the Bills would be there last August? Every reporter and sports mag, listed Buffalo as DEAD LAST in the AFC East, 'put a fork in them, they are done'. Instead, Buffalo came in third, and should have finished second. Sure, Bledsoe doesn't look so hot, but then neither does Losman. My vote would be for Mathews, who actually had pocket awareness last weekend, when they played San Fransisco. Losman, looked like Rob Johnson, are they clones? And Bledsoe was oblivious yesterday. He hadn't a clue that he was about to be blind sided. You can't tell me QB's can't sense when they are about to be hammered. Ask Marino, if he didn't sense when BRUCE was nearby, I'm sure he did. But Bledsoe can't, or is incapable of sensing impending doom. Maybe he has been hammered so often, that the god given ability to sense danger has long since disapeared, or maybe he never had it, but its time for him to step down, or at least laterally.

My hat is off to Mularkey and his staff, for turning around a team that was good as done last summer. He made me feel proud to be a Bills fan again, especially in Vikings country. I have never been ashamed of the Bills, going all the way back to 1963 and my first game. Even in those horrific years of 2 and 14. To me, if you can squish the FISH TWICE, its a winning season, no matter if you make the playoff's or not.

GO BUFFALO!

So the the Bills didn't beat the Steelers, so what?  They squished the fish not once, but twice.  They turned around a miserable season and almost made the playoff's.  My hat is off to Mularkey and his coaching staff.  He did what Wade and Greg couldn't conceive of, that is having a winning record.  He turned a team around that had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL, into at least above par.

Sure, they weren't in the playoffs, but did anyone expect the Bills would be there last August?  Every reporter and sports mag, listed Buffalo as DEAD LAST in the AFC East, 'put a fork in them, they are done'.  Instead, Buffalo came in third, and should have finished second.  Sure, Bledsoe doesn't look so hot, but then neither does Losman.  My vote would be for Mathews, who actually had pocket awareness last weekend, when they played San Fransisco.  Losman, looked like Rob Johnson, are they clones?  And Bledsoe was oblivious yesterday.  He hadn't a clue that he was about to be blind sided.  You can't tell me QB's can't sense when they are about to be hammered.  Ask Marino, if he didn't sense when BRUCE was nearby, I'm sure he did.  But Bledsoe can't, or is incapable of sensing impending doom.  Maybe he has been hammered so often, that the god given ability to sense danger has long since disapeared, or maybe he never had it, but its time for him to step down, or at least laterally.

My hat is off to Mularkey and his staff, for turning around a team that was good as done last summer.  He made me feel proud to be a Bills fan again, especially in Vikings country.  I have never been ashamed of the Bills, going all the way back to 1963 and my first game.  Even in those horrific years of 2 and 14.  To me, if you can squish the FISH TWICE, its a winning season, no matter if you make the playoff's or not.

GO BUFFALO!

191366[/snapback]

:):):doh:

So the the Bills didn't beat the Steelers, so what?  They squished the fish not once, but twice.  They turned around a miserable season and almost made the playoff's.  My hat is off to Mularkey and his coaching staff.  He did what Wade and Greg couldn't conceive of, that is having a winning record.  He turned a team around that had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL, into at least above par.

Sure, they weren't in the playoffs, but did anyone expect the Bills would be there last August?  Every reporter and sports mag, listed Buffalo as DEAD LAST in the AFC East, 'put a fork in them, they are done'.  Instead, Buffalo came in third, and should have finished second.  Sure, Bledsoe doesn't look so hot, but then neither does Losman.  My vote would be for Mathews, who actually had pocket awareness last weekend, when they played San Fransisco.  Losman, looked like Rob Johnson, are they clones?  And Bledsoe was oblivious yesterday.  He hadn't a clue that he was about to be blind sided.  You can't tell me QB's can't sense when they are about to be hammered.  Ask Marino, if he didn't sense when BRUCE was nearby, I'm sure he did.  But Bledsoe can't, or is incapable of sensing impending doom.  Maybe he has been hammered so often, that the god given ability to sense danger has long since disapeared, or maybe he never had it, but its time for him to step down, or at least laterally.

My hat is off to Mularkey and his staff, for turning around a team that was good as done last summer.  He made me feel proud to be a Bills fan again, especially in Vikings country.  I have never been ashamed of the Bills, going all the way back to 1963 and my first game.  Even in those horrific years of 2 and 14.  To me, if you can squish the FISH TWICE, its a winning season, no matter if you make the playoff's or not.

GO BUFFALO!

191366[/snapback]

That not JohninMinn.'s Opinion :)

Sorry, I've had a bad week and, and while I don't mind people offering differing opinions I find it extremely offensive when people make comments like the one you did that say "Agree with me or you have your head up your ass!"

CW

191450[/snapback]

Okay, point taken...... I just have a hard time looking to our two wins over the pathetic Dolphins as reason to feel good about the season lol.....but you're right, I was out of line. To the first MN John, please accept my apology.