Peter King crapping on us in MMQ

Rudyc80

Calls Bills "quasi frauds", and bashes Beldsoe (deservedly). Gives props to Donahoe for McGahee pick, says jury still out on J.P. Losman, and gives us a low 2nd, high 3rd for Travis Henry.

Also lists as come of his top free agents: Jennings who he has going to Giants, and Pat Williams whom he has going to the Bears. Not that i´'ll happen that way, but it is interesting that he has such high regard for them...probably means we won't be able to keep both.

Just a few pieces from the article!

:P

Calls Bills "quasi frauds", and bashes Beldsoe (deservedly). Gives props to Donahoe for McGahee pick, says jury still out on J.P. Losman, and gives us a low 2nd, high 3rd for Travis Henry.

Also lists as come of his top free agents: Jennings who he has going to Giants, and Pat Williams whom he has going to the Bears. Not that i´'ll happen that way, but it is interesting that he has such high regard for them...probably means we won't be able to keep both.

Just a few pieces from the article!

:P

190428[/snapback]

Jennings doesn't want the attention he will get in the NYC market. First injury he gets they will give him hell. The Bears may be an OK place for Pat but really, how would it be better than this team? Another strong D with a weak O, without the promise of Willis McGahee. I think we keep Pat and he gives us the hometown discount.