We need a new DBs coach too

peterpan

How many times do I have to watch our CBs get passes throw right over their heads when they are in perfect coverage? McKelvin is the worst at it, and Rodgers allowed that last TD to go over his head.

When I was in the 3rd grade, my Dad taught me to turn back and look for the ball when the receiver does. Why can our NFL corners not seem to learn this? Its so simple and basic. I see other games on TV and other teams guys can do it.

And for the record, my Dad is not a HOF football coach, it is simply one of the most basic things you teach a DB.

i remember coming out of college a.williams said his game was like revis lol dude has no ball skills today was the first game he looked back and made a play on a under thrown ball, gilmore is playing better, wilson to be a former reciever drops an easy int that would've won the game, mckelvin probally the most athletic but they refuse to play him, i know he did bad against the jets in week 1 but come on, i think brooks will be a good slot man mcgee is done byrd is a stud next year hopefully byrd brooks gilmore maybe searcy or the only players left in our secondary replace the rest