Chan Was Impressed - But R You ??

T master

I'm not impressed that Chan was impressed.

I'm not the Chan fan I once was. His blind/stupid loyalty to sub-par player/friends will doom him and set us up for more misery.

In another thread, some posters put it exactly as I thought after the win: The Bills won in spite of Chan, not because of him.

BA

You got it, Bud!

I used to be a Chan fan, but he has lost my admiration.

Fitz has regressed, and I wonder if the David Lee mechanics course has confused his Harvard brain. His arm has always been a weak point, but I thought fixing his mechanics would help. He has become a less accurate, weaker-armed QB since lat year.

hey look at this, another "our team is great, but our QB sucks" thread...only the 10th on the first page.

Is there really another story ??? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh no ther isn't.

Not awfully impressed. I'm seeing really really dumb calls game after game and when we win we win in spite of them. I see a defense that has a lot of talent but has a tendency to give up when facing adversity. I see a sporadic passing game.

On the plus side we have a very good running game which is a huge asset, and the defense has a lot of talent which should gel under competent coaching.

Nine wins Chan..nine wins. It is certainly possible.

If it takes him two years he'll get those nine wins !! That boy is determined ........and impressed