Posluszny Article

Sure, why not?

Well since you said "all the stories" said Bills matched Id at least think you'd quote some. I googled it and found:

"He said, 'OK, I accepted it. They offered me more,'" said Jackie Posluszny, his mother. "He was just so surprised what an unbelievable offer that he got from them. He accepted it and he was thrilled to death."

The Bills came close to matching the offer ... More importantly, he felt wanted by Jacksonville.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville....m#ixzz27vumFxFF

Couple things here: They didn't offer "same" like you said, but "came close to matching." Id like to see "close" quantified as it's not just stated value of contract, inludes upfront, guaranteed, other clauses etc. But whatever not the "same". Says more important than the money he felt "wanted" by Jags, implication being not so much by Bills. Again, consistent w/ my recollection. If they really wanted him they would have made it clear both monetarily and all the touchy feely stuff.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you said "all the stories" said Bills matched Id at least think you'd quote some. I googled it and found:

"He said, 'OK, I accepted it. They offered me more,'" said Jackie Posluszny, his mother. "He was just so surprised what an unbelievable offer that he got from them. He accepted it and he was thrilled to death."

The Bills came close to matching the offer ... More importantly, he felt wanted by Jacksonville.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville....m#ixzz27vumFxFF

Couple things here: They didn't offer "same" like you said, but "came close to matching." Id like to see "close" quantified as it's not just stated value of contract, inludes upfront, guaranteed, other clauses etc. But whatever not the "same". Says more important than the money he felt "wanted" by Jags, implication being not so much by Bills. Again, consistent w/ my recollection. If they really wanted him they would have made it clear both monetarily and all the touchy feely stuff.

Nothing in any of those articles about wanting to play in a 4-3?