Will Buffalo Ever Play Well On The Road !!!!

Kodiak

First and foremost I have to say CJ and the O-line (Specifically Levitre & Glenn) had an outstanding outing against the Chiefs. Props to the "D" for playing more aggressive, throwing in some well timed Blitz packages (Thought Sheppard was gonna decapitate Cassel before he took the knee), and "showing up" this week. My concern with this team is that we tend to struggle greatly on the road.....not only the players but our coaching staff also. We fail to adjust at halftime and seem to repeatedly start behind the eight ball forcing us into a pass happy "catch up" mode and we all know how well that has worked for us. Fitz is a game manager and not an elite QB in the NFL and it is tough when we fall behind by 2 or 3 scores and have to put the game on his shoulders. I am concerned about Cleveland this week as it is a road game and Richardson is looking like a beast. We will never contend in the AFC East if we can't win in our division let alone on the road. Does anybody else on this board realize the last time the Bills won a road game was when we handed KC a beatdown on opening day of last season......disturbing trend to say the least and the Patsy's and Niners are no joke in upcoming weeks !!!!

Richardson is looking like a beast? hasnt he been a utter fail so far? first week he averaged like 2yrds a carry. I'm not too worried Weeden has been iffy too. With how strong SF is though i dont see it as winnable, that defense is rough as it comes. The patriots arent a far fly away from here. We will fight them and it will be a tough game but i have confidence in a split with them this year. Key to winning on the road is score first and no three and outs.

The Cards dont match up well against us, patchwork OL, subpar QB, Average D. The only thing on that team i like is the pass rushers.

Richardson is a big boy and was running like a man on a mission this week. I'm not overly impressed with our linebackers and have concern over him getting to the 2nd level on us. I honestly think Richardson could literally run right over Wilson / Byrd. Just concerned as our record has shown pretty consistently that our Bills don't show up at road games. I am surrounded by Patsy and Jet fans even though I live and work in WNY and would just like to go a single day of a football season without being the "joke" of the AFC East....even in the Kelly days all you here about is got to the show and never finished.....SUCKS